Wednesday, September 15, 2010

My webcam doesnt work anymore can someone assist me please?

My webcam have uninstalled itself and I cant use it anymore.I tried to install it again but I have lost the cd to do so. I dont even know what brand it is. :( can someone update me how to get around this and still know how to use my webcam?

My webcam doesnt work anymore can someone assist me please?

u must find the cd...if u can't find it than u must find out what brand it is...look on it find some descriptions about this camera...and look online for the drivers for it.

If this camera be installed on your computer than the drivers must still be saved on your computer...window makes a copy of adjectives the drivers that were installed on it.
you dont have need of a web cam sick stare at you naked for free
relax those websites u shift to are still going to be there

in recent times bu a new one next to better resolution wink wink
take a pic of your webcam..and distribute the photo to hardware driver forums on the net..they will oblige you
if u have window xp,u dont need da cd 2 install it,u in recent times have 2 plug contained by ur webcam and it automatically reads it 4 u
oh haha, i enjoy the exact same problem... i dont know where the software is and my computer doesn't reconize it anymore.. im not sure what to do.. conceivably take your webcam to the store you bought it from and ask if you can hold some software that will work with it or something perchance?? haha im not sure, good luck though
verifying rental applications

No comments:

Post a Comment