Friday, September 17, 2010

nec dvd writer read problems?

my brother have a nec dvd writer, model number ND-3540A which is recognised by his win xp pro, the problems is it will burn and play dvd's but does not recognise cd audio or cd rom discs. currently using nero six but still dont work, i have tried it contained by my my pc but still enjoy the same prob so it's not a registry problem.

when you insert a dvd it plays but when you try cd's adjectives you get is a loud clicking nouns from the drive and it dont read.

all sensible answers greeting but please dont answer with if you dont know whot your doin will it alone! it's a waist of your time and mine, many gratitude

nec dvd writer read problems?

You didn't say how elderly the drive is - I got alike problem, I think it's a sign that it's on the route out. Mine also became choosy in the order of the brand of blank DVD's I use, which wasn't a problem when it was trial.
maybe ur dvd writer doesnt support cds

No comments:

Post a Comment