Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Need abet beside RAM?

I don't hold the books to my computer and I have need of to know how to find out which type of RAM I need to use surrounded by order to upgrade.Thankx

Need abet beside RAM?

http://www.crucial.com/



run the scan my system wizzard
turn to crucial.com, they have a database beside all brands and models and what type of memory they use. you don't own to buy the memory from them but it is good level for good price.
hold out that RAM module and take it to a computer store.
Go to the website for the brand of computer you own and look for the system info on your model. Hope I helped
Download a copy of Belarc to your Computer. This is software that will speak about you all in the region of your computer! Do a search for Belarc surrounded by a search engine of your choice to download it! Install the software after you download it.

No comments:

Post a Comment