Friday, September 17, 2010

Need lend a hand decide on Graphics Card.?

Heres is a knit to the card from Newegg.

http://www.newegg.com/product/product.as...

I am looking for an upgrade to my Intel card that came next to the system. I can currently only play CS 1.6. The other games I hold are KOTOR, AoE3, and UT2004. AoE3 and UT2004 work, but very inadequately. KOTOR doesnt work at all. I have need of a cheap upgrade that will run these games and I want to play Battlefield 2 and HL2. Will this card work? I have 3 PCI card slots. Any lend a hand will be appreciated!

Need lend a hand decide on Graphics Card.?

You need a PCI graphics card not AGP(if the motherboard doesn't hold it). I suggest http://www.newegg.com/product/product.as...

or geforce fx 5500 pci. Also they have ati radeon 9250 9550 pci graphics.
Hello I would run with a radeon X1300 or highly developed I play the same games and this card works appropriate with adjectives of them.this card is a 512MB card and should run just going on for everything.
bad credit buy homes

No comments:

Post a Comment