Friday, September 17, 2010

My wireless mouse, opitical mouse 2.0 from Microsoft is broken correct. the right button out of action.?

I own a Microsoft Opitical Mouse 2.0. Our power was out for 4 days and very soon it's only the right button on the mouse to be precise not working. I thought give or take a few reinstalling the software, but you have to remove it first, which I presume will leave you beside no mouse. I have even done a system restore, but that does not work. Any adivce.

My wireless mouse, opitical mouse 2.0 from Microsoft is broken correct. the right button out of action.?

Go to www.microsoft.com and download the most recent driver for your mouse. I had this problem beside my mouse and this is all I have to do to fix it.
Use the reconfiguration options within the help tab...{{:>{}.
control panel,mouse properties,right botton troubles shoot
for sale by owner house

No comments:

Post a Comment