Friday, September 17, 2010

Need Help next to drivers for Vista and ATI Radeon 9250 card!?

I basically installed Windows Vista Ultimate. I was running 3 monitors on XP Pro next to no problems. I have 1-26" Dell and 2-19" Gateways on ATI X-700 pro and ATI 9250 video cards (respectively). The X-700 runs beside no problems. Vista does not detect the 9250 card which runs the 2 19". Does anyone know how to get the card to work on Vista?

I tried some other drivers, but they would not install. Anyone own any ideas?

Need Help next to drivers for Vista and ATI Radeon 9250 card!?

I enjoy Windows Vista Home Premium installed on my Gateway PC with the Radeon 9250 card and it runs great....EXCEPT...you cannot embezzle advantage of the Vista Aero portion but. My PC read the card right off the bat, it of late warned me it may own an issue. I sure hope also that ATI soon makes a Vista driver for this card so I can use Aero. So if you want to install Vista, be in motion right ahead with this card, only know Aero won't work yet. If you use Windowblinds at adjectives, they help receive your look a bit more pleasing than just the Vista non-attendance look.
ok vista has particular requriements in which hit is a big factor in running solid things such as monitors more than one and such, the vista scanner will tell u this within greater detail most systems will require at least 1 gb of push to work well and next some...
i have the radeon 9250 within my pc. I be thinking about installing vista so i did a requirement check. The 9250 is not compatible beside vista.
Hey, I am having one and the same difficulty. I guess we just enjoy to wait untill ATI bring out a driver for vista
see property for sale

No comments:

Post a Comment