Tuesday, September 21, 2010

have need of video card relieve?

I own a hp s7410 s slimline computor. I am lookng for a tv card that will work with this system. I am more thore than relieved to pull out the modem card and replace it beside a video card

have need of video card relieve?

If I saw the right specifications for your machine, your computer have usb ports. There are several devices that'll hook up through USB that will allow you to watch tv if you're worried give or take a few a PCI card not fitting. I've put one of them in the connect below to give you an view of what they look like.
Try Ati TV Wonder VE.....works great and lower than $50!
Well it is a pci expansion slot but will a full size graphics card fit in the available space? Is so, it looks approaching you have several option.
find beagle puppies for sale

No comments:

Post a Comment