Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Need User Guide info for my Western Digital External Hard Drive Premium Edition 500 GB. Nothing come next to it.

I am not too computer literate, and Western provides almost no info on how to operate the external frozen drive. Would like knowledgable individuals to provide me some basic details on how it works. Nothing found on column. Maybe you can help or direct me to a blog. It's plugged within and working, but I don't know how to program it, or ask it to feed rear, or know what I have record, etc. It's working, I just necessitate to know more about its operation. Thanks,

Need User Guide info for my Western Digital External Hard Drive Premium Edition 500 GB. Nothing come next to it.

enjoy you tried

http://www.westerndigital.com/en/product...



for the info you want?

No comments:

Post a Comment