Wednesday, September 15, 2010

my webcam say that it is self used when it's not...?

whenever i try to use my webcam it say that i'm already using my webcam in a different application. and it say to disconnect from the other application. But i don't know what the application is... because its not being used by anything else. I even unplugged it and consent to it sit for a night or so and i plugged it put money on in and it still said that.

my webcam say that it is self used when it's not...?

Probably a adjectives problem. Goto the webcams manufactures website and find a troubleshooting page.
u trying to use it on yahoo or msn messanger? double check adjectives the IM services and see if its on otherwise the software ofwebcam is on.
Someone may have hack it and is using it to look in your house. Not trying to terrify you but it is possible. Run a spyware/malware program to make sure no wrong programs are running.

No comments:

Post a Comment