Wednesday, September 15, 2010

my webcam worked purely fine until i changed to my trial computer............presently it doesn't work?

it doesn't even show man connected

my webcam worked purely fine until i changed to my trial computer............presently it doesn't work?

I bet your new computer is a Gateway.
Did you install the driver software that come with the camera on your modern computer?
You need to install the software come next to the webcam or download it if you can't find it.
Hello there... I get your question... and hereby is my answer for you... varying computers is not the reason down your web cam anomaly so let me introduce some ways for trial that might sort you cam work again..:

1- check your web cam requirements on its catalog when you bought it... I don`t know the windows/Linux/XP/Home/Professi... etc... doesn't support your web cam's type.

2- trademark sure your web cam is not dog-eared by checking its wire, next if it is plugged in the righteous connector via USB or USB 2 or PS2... it might differ from one to another..

3- you have to indicate where on earth is the problem... is it your web cam or your bright computer.. well you can do that by plugging your cam into another PC such as your friend's or contained by a cafe... DO THAT then follow the steps 1 and 2.

Regarding yours,

anytime for assist

mail me at: f_jaroudy@yahoo.com

FIRAS JAROUDY
see property for sale

No comments:

Post a Comment