Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Nero 7 Ultra Edition, No Burning Software choice, except Image Recorder ?

I downloaded Nero Burning Rom and it's add-ons, but when I try to burn anything I enjoy two burners a DVD and a CD burner, but the likelihood for a burner doesn't have them underneath it, only IMAGE RECORDER, I go into devices and stuff and both of them were working fine, it read disks and stuff but nero doesn't work?

Nero 7 Ultra Edition, No Burning Software choice, except Image Recorder ?

Hi,

I think you enjoy a bad copy of Nero7.
within the options does it enjoy somthing to detect ur drives? .. i forget with nero but i seem to be to recall somthing close to that ..
hello

the problem is with the nero's copy that u gain asi think because this problem happen to me two weeks ago

the i removed and installed sonic recordnow it is better,so and may be the problem is with passward that u enter

at least nearby are 5 serial that u have to put surrounded by nero to work good,if u wishto contact me adel1m1@y

No comments:

Post a Comment