Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Need Vista driver for my bluetooth device. Please Help me?

I enjoy a MSI bluetooth dongle (MS-6967). i just downloaded widcomm 5.0.1.801 from lattice in which it works economically on win xp. But when i installed it on win vista it halts on startup. It also works on bluesoleil 3.0 but because its an evaluation copy it solely works for 5 mb. so of no use. I got its vista driver from msi and works obedient but doesn't allow me to connect my samsung wep 150 headset.. Please Help!

Need Vista driver for my bluetooth device. Please Help me?

go final to xp i am using it coz i dont have a modem driver for vista.
This is freshly one more hassel beside Vista. Vista is defective and you need to bring a good uncap source operating system such as kubuntu at www.kubuntu.org for free.
get rid of vista and step back to xp
simply the dongle mfg can help you

No comments:

Post a Comment