Friday, September 17, 2010

My writer wont read blank disks. Help please!!!!?

I've purchased some blank datawrite washed out dvd-r's and my writer has read 4 out of 30 of them. I bought some of one and the same disks about 3 weeks ago and never have a problem with them, but these are mortal pains. My writer reads any other type of disks, simply not this batch. I'm not sure if its my writer or the disks. Is near a surefire way of recitation if its the disks that are the problem or my writer.

My writer wont read blank disks. Help please!!!!?

If it reads other disks and some of these it is the disks. Take them support and get a settlement or exchange.
I'm having the EXACT same problem. I hope you achieve some good answers.
Take the disk that won't work to a friends computer. If it won't work within, you have a severely good argument for a doomed to failure batch. Get a return!

No comments:

Post a Comment