Friday, September 17, 2010

My western digital 120gb passport external HDD won't show up on my computer anymore when i connect it?

it is celebrated as usb mass storage in the device inspector, but i can't access it in my computer. (it doesn't show up as an icon) it be working just fine up until very soon and nothing hasn't be done out of the ordinary.

My western digital 120gb passport external HDD won't show up on my computer anymore when i connect it?

Go into the control panel

Click on the System deity

Click on the Harware tab

Click on the Device Manager button

Look for any items with a pallid ! triangle in front of them, and right click and uninstall them. That may resolve the issue.



If not, afterwards expand the USB section of the hardware address list and uninstall everything in that division. Reboot and it will reinstall the USB drivers. After that the drive should work.

No comments:

Post a Comment