Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Need some minister to here?

I'm trying to install a Logitech Quickcam Pro 5000. And I put the disc contained by and follow the instructions. Then when it comes to install, it takes forever. I started at similar to 830pm and it kept on going until like 840. I tried it 3-4 times, and it only keeps on taking forever. What could be cause this problem?



And I still have my hoary webcam (creative) in the computer, still. Should I clutch that out?

Need some minister to here?

Did you try to install the software before attaching the camera? According to the Logitech website: Note: DO NOT connect the camera to your computer since installing the software.
Yes remove (creative) from your computer.. then run the exotic software cd..
It shouldnt affect each other, only just leave it on over dark and leave it running the installation and see what happen in the morning. It could possibly but uncommonly be the disc itself thats bad, try it on another computer and see if it get past where on earth it stops on your computer, then you'll know where on earth its gone wrong.
i would take out the weak one first than try installing the new one,if that dosent work call for the company logitech and ask them if theres a way and why it take that long..gl tc
Yes because since its old you might requirement to get a strange one.

No comments:

Post a Comment