Friday, September 17, 2010

My wireless mouse is getting stuck i obligation comfort!?

I checked the batterys and changed it. I checked the reciever and its virtuous and i even moved it around a bit and i even checked the wires and it was fine... I dont know whats wronge but when ever i move my mouse it get stuck and i have to click to receive it moving again...What do i do??

My wireless mouse is getting stuck i obligation comfort!?

I have have that same problem and I think near was something interfering is the nouns between mouse and receiver....I have my ipod in it's charger more or less 3 inches from the receiver...I moved it and the mouse seem fine now. Make sure that in attendance are no other electrical currents with within 6 inches..that might help. ; )
Re-sync the mouse near the USB unit.

No comments:

Post a Comment