Friday, September 17, 2010

Need minister to next to ativa u3 drive (flash drive)?

Help! I'm trying to amass a Word document on my new flash drive, but I don't know how. I've looked up adjectives the "help" topics and they weren't helpful! I can't find the printed instructions that come with the drive, but I appear to remember that those were pretty brief too.



Here's what I've tried. I unseal the Launchpad and click on "add programs" and "Install from my computer" but then I can't take to my files because they are not in "U3 Format" I'm sure there's a really simple agency to do this and I'm frustrated that I can't figure it out!



Thanks for your support

Need minister to next to ativa u3 drive (flash drive)?

When you install a USB drive, it should be recoginized and install itself as a local drive. You would then simply release your documents to that drive as if it was a knotty drive. In Word, click Save, then click My Computer, and select the Flash drive.



After inserting the flash drive, unfurl My Computer and see if you see an E: drive or higher... For example, when I insert my flash drive, it registers to "F:"



Most USB flash drives do not require addtiional software unless you are using the indemnity lock-down feature that protects files from prying eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment