Friday, September 17, 2010

Need guidance on shipping?

I own a lexar firefly jumpdrive (usb flash drive) about 2 inches long by 1 inch. purely wondering what the best way to ship this within ( a regular envelope?) and how many stamps would I want?

Need guidance on shipping?

goto your local post office or courier company
Hi Michael,



I don't ruminate I would put in contained by an envelope. I would be afraid of damage.



Get a small box and put it within that.



You will probably need three or four stamps. The safest entity is to take it to the post department and let them weigh it.



Norm
Go to your local post organization.

They have the properly pad envelopes or small boxes available there, & as economically will weigh it & tell you how much postage it wants.



regards,

Philip T
travel to the postal office
abandoned apartments for sale

No comments:

Post a Comment