Friday, September 17, 2010

Need external Hard Drive?

I obligation an external Mass Storage Device... I'm looking for something that would store around 500GB.... Does anyone have a suggestion or advice for things that I should look into or things that I should look out for?

Need external Hard Drive?

It would be pretty expensive. Some of the best brand name include Western Digital and Seagate. There aren't a lot of 500GB external rugged drives out yet for personal uses but you can still find it. Just to permit you know, last year a one terabyte drive be also released so that might be something you want to look into.
If you are looking for 500G then you do not enjoy a great deal of choice as within are not many on the marketplace as yet.
I individually built my own, using a Vantec Nexstar enclosure and next purchase the drive size of my choice the 350U supports up to 750Gig., in certainty I was so jubilant with the crate i bought a 2.5 for a laptop hard drive as in good health..
if you have a lattice they sell nework attached storage at tigerdirect they also flog usb drives

www.tigerdirect.com

No comments:

Post a Comment