Friday, September 17, 2010

My window xp computer is out of action beside my internal modem.?

I simply installed an internal dial-up modem on my other winXP computer and it is not working right. When I first turned it on, it said that it found bright hardware and it was installing it. but later it said that it installed but it may not work right. What do i do to make it work?

My window xp computer is out of action beside my internal modem.?

There is something wrong beside the drivers. Right click it in the device principal list and try to re-install them. Watch that the driver it tries to nouns is an XP driver. If not browse the driver cd for the XP one. If this does not work there may be a problem near the card, but that is unlikely.
if u hold the manufacturer and model # ... google it + driver
You requirement to install the proper drivers for the device
See http://www.thecomputerforums.co.uk...

No comments:

Post a Comment